Downtown Yoga Holistic Centre

Be the Change

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Emotional Mastery Free Teleclass

Ever notice how our emotions can take you over like a wave? Why can’t I shake this anger, why am I yelling at those I love, why does this feeling of sadness and anxiety seem to never go away, when I really have nothing to be sad or anxious about?? I feel like I am in a rut and can’t seem to get ahead in life. I keep attracting the same situations over and over again. I can’t seem to shake this weight...I am not eating that much...where do I turn for help??

Join Deborah to explore the relationship between your emotions and the vital organs of the body. Through Qi Gong techniques and her years of practical experience with her clients & students Deborah shares how to gain mastery over your emotions and teaches you tools on how to better understand the patterns of emotions and how unbalanced emotion can affect your health, relationships, career and life’s experience.

An example of what you will experience on this call:
Deborah will be sharing with you an exercise to get in touch with the emotions within the lungs and showing you how you can can transmute any imbalanced emotions within the lungs to a higher experience as well as other valuable tips and techniques.

Contact Sherry @ 519 666 3950 or e-mail sherry@sherrylynnsimoes.com for more info.

Visit Deborah's website for more info www.soletosoulholistics.com

Two calls to choose from:
Tuesday, May 4th from 8:30 - 9:30 am
or Tuesday May 11th 7-8 pm EST
Conference Dial-in Number: (605) 475-4850
Participant Access Code: 428403#

RSVP for a Special Gift from Deborah on how to better be in touch with the emotion associated with specific vital organs of the body!

Everyone is welcome to attend!

I hope you will join me in this call!
Sherry Lynn Simoes

No comments:

Post a Comment